Players: small group or family.
- One person says whom they would invite to dinner. Each other person gets to name another guest who would be good with the first.
- The original inviter says where they would go for dinner.
- We made a rule that you couldn't invite God (any person), and would probably treat the people of the Bible as a separate topic.
Pretty easy! We'd love to post your family or group's picks. Email them to me at goldenj at gvsu.edu and we'll put them up here.
Our first one: Xavier invites
- Stan Lee. Godfather of modern comics, co-creator of the Fantastic Four, Spider-man, Iron Man, Thor, the Avengers, etc.
- Jack Kirby, comic artist great and frequent collaborator and arguer with Stan the Man.
- Leonardo da Vinci, Renaissance great, and someone we'd want to hear from what he thought about comics.
- Frida Kahlo, great modern artist and tortured soul. She's definitely the wildcard here. Also nice that today's her birthday! 103.
- Restaurant: Smith and Wolensky